The 11th round of the 2020 season was due to take place at the newly-constructed KymiRing 100km outside of Helsinki on 12 July, marking MotoGP's first visit to the country in almost 40 years.
However, the outbreak of COVID-19 put the event under serious doubt, with MotoGP promoter Dorna Sports' CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta recently confirming in an interview with Spanish media that the event would not be going ahead as the circuit couldn't be given approval.
Buy it: https://moteefe.com/store/social-distancing-im-finnish-ive-been-training-for-this-my-whole-life-shirt
Three government ministers answered questions posed by children about the coronavirus and its effects in a live streamed press conference on Friday. The event was organised by the Apu Juniori magazine, Yle, and Helsingin Sanomat's children's news unit. Social distancing I’m finnish I’ve been training for this my whole life shirt
Get more here: https://nextlevela.com/
However, the outbreak of COVID-19 put the event under serious doubt, with MotoGP promoter Dorna Sports' CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta recently confirming in an interview with Spanish media that the event would not be going ahead as the circuit couldn't be given approval.
Buy it: https://moteefe.com/store/social-distancing-im-finnish-ive-been-training-for-this-my-whole-life-shirt
Three government ministers answered questions posed by children about the coronavirus and its effects in a live streamed press conference on Friday. The event was organised by the Apu Juniori magazine, Yle, and Helsingin Sanomat's children's news unit. Social distancing I’m finnish I’ve been training for this my whole life shirt
Get more here: https://nextlevela.com/



Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét